With 150 delicious recipes, you can revolutionize your diet with pulses, the powerful plant-based proteins that are full of heart-healthy benefits.
Discover the power of pulses—lentils, dry peas, beans, and chickpeas—and draw on culinary traditions from around the world to create healthy meals. The 150 vegetarian recipes are nutritious and satisfying, and have flexible options for vegans and meat-eaters.
Try a meat-based twist on the White Bean Coconut Curry, flex the Red Lentil Lasagna for vegan diets, or whip up a batch of Black Bean Brownies that anybody will enjoy. Pulse Revolution has something to offer everyone, from meat-loving omnivores to dairy-free vegans. The book includes:
• 150 vegetarian recipes flexed to more than 400 ideas with their vegan and meat-based variations.
• Clear photos of many of the final meals.
• Pulse profiles that highlight the preparation, cooking, and nutrition of each pulse featured in the book.
• A “Pulse Exchange” feature that gives readers flexible pulse swaps they can use in recipes.
• Wide selection of dishes from breakfast to dinner plus desserts.
• Innovative recipes from around the world support the UN’s 2016 International Year of Pulses.