In today’s world, getting healthy meals on the table fast is the name of the game. This new cookbook from the editors of Vegetarian Times makes it a cinch to prepare tasty meatless meals in record time. Most of the 250 recipes you’ll find inside can be ready in 15 or 30 minutes, and none take longer than 45. Even better, these recipes are guaranteed delicious. You’ll find lots of appealing choices that are sure to become favorites-zesty dishes with bold international flavors as well as soul-satisfying classics with tasty new twists.
With recipes for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners-plus a special chapter devoted to kid-friendly fare-you’ll never run out of ideas for easy crowd-pleasing meals. Featuring nutrition information for every recipe, practical kitchen tips, and 16 pages of enticing color photographs, Vegetarian Times Fast and Easy is your guide to meatless meals with maximum flavor and minimum fuss, whether you’re a longtime vegetarian or you just want to enjoy food that’s fresh, healthy, and delicious.
Discover 250 fast, easy recipes like these:
- Cheese Beignets
- Grilled Cheese with Fig and Basil
- Corn Blinis with Eggplant andRoasted Pepper Compote
- Middle Eastern Couscous Salad with Feta and Mint
- Steaming Miso Soup with Vegetables
- Edamame Succotash
- Eggplant and Potato Curry with Spinach and Cilantro
- Pasta with Garlicky White Beans and Swiss Chard
- Mango-Ginger Pudding
- Homemade Ginger Ale
- No-Bake Almond-Oat Energy Bites